The Student Room Group

Eduqas religious studies a level 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ayeshammmm
Thats what i thought

i think you are checking AS exam!
Original post by lillypetel
i think it was origins, but not sure if developments and challenges have been asked

Developments have and then the 30 marker was effectiveness so I assume that falls under challenges. It’s all published on Eduqas. I’m not revising onto only cosmo and Teleo 😭
i think you are checking AS exam!

no onto came up in the As and Alevel
is it just me who thinks the grade boundaries for this A level is stupidly high
A*=83%
A=70%
B=57%
C=44%

Like this A level is probably my toughest one and 83% for an A* is ridiculous
Reply 44
Original post by user123456324
is it just me who thinks the grade boundaries for this A level is stupidly high
A*=83%
A=70%
B=57%
C=44%

Like this A level is probably my toughest one and 83% for an A* is ridiculous

Yes litterally, I did look at the grade boundaries for 2022 and they were a few marks lower.. so hopefully its not straight back to 2019 gb this year
Reply 45
Original post by ilovepuppiez
Developments have and then the 30 marker was effectiveness so I assume that falls under challenges. It’s all published on Eduqas. I’m not revising onto only cosmo and Teleo 😭

yeah but they can literally repeat anything tbh ? do u think theme 1 will be section a? theme 2 has never been compulsory on section a before.
Reply 46
Do you think they wld make theme 4 section again?
Do you think they wld make theme 4 section again?

Unlikely but obviously no one will know the answer of that till 9am on Monday
any chance of caroline franks davies coming up? it was on the AS last year
Reply 49
Original post by student2004_
any chance of caroline franks davies coming up? it was on the AS last year

Yh prob
yeah but they can literally repeat anything tbh ? do u think theme 1 will be section a? theme 2 has never been compulsory on section a before.

why would they repeat a question from 2022 if they've already released the mark scheme on it...
Reply 51
why would they repeat a question from 2022 if they've already released the mark scheme on it...

i mean they've asked a question on verification, but not falsification. thats on the same topic. do u know what i mean?
i mean they've asked a question on verification, but not falsification. thats on the same topic. do u know what i mean?

tbf i havent revised miracles or any of theme 4.. i have to finish theme 2 today and see if i have time for theme 4 loll
Reply 53
Tbh i dont thibk theme 4wld come up but just to be safe revise it prob
tbf i havent revised miracles or any of theme 4.. i have to finish theme 2 today and see if i have time for theme 4 loll
Reply 54

yeah cba to revise theme 4 like that

icl at this point it takes me two days to do one theme so i feel like id waste time tryna do theme four, just gna watch youtube before bed and pray it doesn't come up. same w miracles i absolutely cannot be arseeeeeddd.
Reply 56
ontological, challenges to inductive arguments

Ontological arguments have come up quite a lot already, Anselm and malcom came up in 2018, Gaunilo and Kant came up in 2020 and Descartes and Malcom came up in 2022
Reply 57

Yeh it’s come up as section A for the past 2 years so i think (hope) they won’t do it again, i’ve revised a bit on it but if it comes up in section b i’d probs won’t do it.
Reply 58
I think theres a really high chance that Freud will come up as its quite a big topic and its not come up yet, I’d be surprised if it didn’t
Original post by dian25375
I think theres a really high chance that Freud will come up as its quite a big topic and its not come up yet, I’d be surprised if it didn’t

He directly came up as an Ao2 tho last year being compared with jung
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending