The Student Room Group

Recovery

(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Kooler-Aid129
These blogs have no structure that I intend to employ.
I am using TSR as a way to blog for my own personal use, feel free to observe the changes I talk about on here, I will provide necessary context, and remove anythnig too personal.

Monday 12th June 2023, 14:03.
{START}

As of now I am currently doing my gcses, I am struggling with a certain [REDACTED] thing I don't want to mention here but the [REDACTED] serves as a personal symbol so I know what I am talking about. My and my dad intend to move somewhere else, {parents are already divorced} I hope this helps change my environment although I will have a deep regret leaving my mum in regards to my primary home. I am underperforming in some of my exams to being in alot of bad habits and a lack of purpose.

I intend to change this, I saw a video on deep breathing and meditation, it seems to help me find some mental clarity. I'm trying to reflect on who I am and my actions impacting my future.

I hope my situation regarding [REDACTED] gets better. It got worse due to not taking action to change it, my ways of taking action are through meditation and reflection before I start to become lazy and delve into instant gratification.

My dad is really supportive, so is my mum but me and her have too much conflict, hence why I will move away but still see her and see if our relationship will improve that way.

I believe through conversation and hard work with my dads guidance, stuff will become better.
I am greatful for this website for being so accessible
I am greatful for my freinds
I love my parents
All this struggle is great, I get to be put on a better path, because I am willing to reflect.
21:50
I am starting to watch more videos on religion that seemingly give me hope for a better future, where I do not worry excessively and start to employ a better lifestyle involving love and care for others.

I did get a good amount of studying in too.

I have been struggling with my breathing, my chest hurts and my bones are feeling quite fragile, keep hearing pops and all sorts, alot of tightness too.

regardless, I will pray soon, take care of myself. and sooner or later go to sleep.

{END}
{START}
Tuesday 13th June 2023, 11:34

Watching some religious talks are helping me ground myself, still having some chest issues and bones still feeling unsteady. Got to go to a music intervention in abit. I will eat, then cold shower, then pray, get my bag ready. I will meditate and do some deep breathing soon.

Despite me struggling in some of my exams, I know I can retake exams, I have my parents and school to ask for support.
Actually I could go on the treadmill, might do that.

Ate my food, went on treadmill - gotta get some water, some work to do - then to my intervention.
{END}
{START}
Thursday 15th June 2023, 15:16

Wanted to keep and update, I do feel extremely sluggish and have limited will power, I am really reliant on having cold showers to give me will power to do something.

{END}

Following :smile:
Thurday 13th July

Original post by Kooler-Aid129
These blogs have no structure that I intend to employ.
I am using TSR as a way to blog for my own personal use, feel free to observe the changes I talk about on here, I will provide necessary context, and remove anythnig too personal.

Monday 12th June 2023, 14:03.
{START}

As of now I am currently doing my gcses, I am struggling with a certain [REDACTED] thing I don't want to mention here but the [REDACTED] serves as a personal symbol so I know what I am talking about. My and my dad intend to move somewhere else, {parents are already divorced} I hope this helps change my environment although I will have a deep regret leaving my mum in regards to my primary home. I am underperforming in some of my exams to being in alot of bad habits and a lack of purpose.

I intend to change this, I saw a video on deep breathing and meditation, it seems to help me find some mental clarity. I'm trying to reflect on who I am and my actions impacting my future.

I hope my situation regarding [REDACTED] gets better. It got worse due to not taking action to change it, my ways of taking action are through meditation and reflection before I start to become lazy and delve into instant gratification.

My dad is really supportive, so is my mum but me and her have too much conflict, hence why I will move away but still see her and see if our relationship will improve that way.

I believe through conversation and hard work with my dads guidance, stuff will become better.
I am greatful for this website for being so accessible
I am greatful for my freinds
I love my parents
All this struggle is great, I get to be put on a better path, because I am willing to reflect.
21:50
I am starting to watch more videos on religion that seemingly give me hope for a better future, where I do not worry excessively and start to employ a better lifestyle involving love and care for others.

I did get a good amount of studying in too.

I have been struggling with my breathing, my chest hurts and my bones are feeling quite fragile, keep hearing pops and all sorts, alot of tightness too.

regardless, I will pray soon, take care of myself. and sooner or later go to sleep.

{END}
{START}
Tuesday 13th June 2023, 11:34

Watching some religious talks are helping me ground myself, still having some chest issues and bones still feeling unsteady. Got to go to a music intervention in abit. I will eat, then cold shower, then pray, get my bag ready. I will meditate and do some deep breathing soon.

Despite me struggling in some of my exams, I know I can retake exams, I have my parents and school to ask for support.
Actually I could go on the treadmill, might do that.

Ate my food, went on treadmill - gotta get some water, some work to do - then to my intervention.
{END}
{START}
Thursday 15th June 2023, 15:16

Wanted to keep and update, I do feel extremely sluggish and have limited will power, I am really reliant on having cold showers to give me will power to do something.

{END}

Thursday 13th of July 2023, 14:58.
My exams are all over, I have had to deal with serious problems within my own behaviour. I regret the way I was. I believe I am becoming better, I am studying Islam, (translations of the Quran) it helps me broaden my perspective of the world. I have been improving my diet and mentally I feel stronger, I am beggining to build a schedule up and start to enjoy studying esoteric subjects on wikipedia.

I am afraid that I might not be able to get into 6form, but only time will tell. I believe in the Almighty Allah if He provides me with a path I accept it. This world is quite scary, the unknown scares me. Regardless, I will stay strong.

I have been communicating more with my friends lately, its pretty good. I am creating some long term goals they seem to be realistic too. I might mention them sometime soon.

I have been focusing on my physical fitness too.

I have stopped using margarine (spreadable butter) and replaced it with the big block butter, as big block butter is healthier. I do not use non-stickpans as they contain TEFLON rather I use stainless steel. Small changes may go along way, also using a metal water bottle, it prevents plastic entering my body. Cleaning it every 5 days with baking soda keeps it clean.

Praying 5 times a day helps alot. Regardless of what happens now where ever I end up I will put a consistent effort into doing so.

Going to meditate, then read some Quran, then gonna go to the gym.

{END}

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending