The Student Room Group

Buying a dog

So I’m wanting to buy a dog, turns out the person I want to buy a dog from has ended up being a nurse I’ve worked with for 3 days. Could I be reported for this or get in trouble? I added her on Facebook before I worked with her to speak about the dogs she has for sale and it’s a breed we have been after for quite some time. Any advice would be so helpful 😊
Reply 1
Don't get a dog or get this type of dog for the wrong reason. There is clearly something wrong here. It should be the welfare of the dog first, and your welfare second?
Original post by m3g3s
So I’m wanting to buy a dog, turns out the person I want to buy a dog from has ended up being a nurse I’ve worked with for 3 days. Could I be reported for this or get in trouble? I added her on Facebook before I worked with her to speak about the dogs she has for sale and it’s a breed we have been after for quite some time. Any advice would be so helpful 😊

Beware of what the breed is because there's a lot which is classified as on the dangerous animal list of owning.

I have seen a lot of breeds dog's put down due to there bad temperament and danger to other people.
Obviously the welfare of the animals come first and then your own welfare.

I would particularly look into getting more information about the breed of dog you getting and the background of why the person doesn't want it anymore.
Being a nurse means she is out of the house for up to possible 15 hours and who is looking after the dog during this time.
Agreed with the person in post #2 about not getting a dog 🐕🐕 like that for wrong reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending