The Student Room Group

I have 0 rizz

Okay so everyone says “be yourself” but how?? I have no rizz on apps because I don’t know the person- how does anyone gage personality and how to make someone laugh/ flirt. To be honest even in real life I struggle but alcohol helps me relax and become more gregarious which obviously isn’t good.

I’ve been approached like a couple of times by really attractive girls (this is not a brag I’m being honest) and they say stuff like “you’re hot” but how do I respond? I get really anxious and just say “thanks you too” my friends punch me in the arm and say what was that dude. Pls any advice??
I'm so glad I have a 15 year old, otherwise I would have no idea what you're talking about.
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I'm so glad I have a 15 year old, otherwise I would have no idea what you're talking about.

That’s fair- I should’ve put “No game”
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so everyone says “be yourself” but how?? I have no rizz on apps because I don’t know the person- how does anyone gage personality and how to make someone laugh/ flirt. To be honest even in real life I struggle but alcohol helps me relax and become more gregarious which obviously isn’t good.

I’ve been approached like a couple of times by really attractive girls (this is not a brag I’m being honest) and they say stuff like “you’re hot” but how do I respond? I get really anxious and just say “thanks you too” my friends punch me in the arm and say what was that dude. Pls any advice??

okay the be yourself thing is crap. literally not true like if someone doesnt know you yet you need to give them to opportunity to GET to know you, not just jump straight into it (of course dont be fake itll get too hard to keep up)
and tbh i think a simple thanks is fine but say something specific back- like compliment their hair colour or something. also SMILE a bit i stg some guys just sit stonefaced and im thinking if they even want to be here even if they're saying they like it or whatever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending