The Student Room Group

(Bumble) how should I word asking for her insta/number

So she’s been radio silent for a few days, and she’s done this before so I figured she’s just not interested. But she’s now messaged basically saying she doesn’t check the site very often.

I’m thinking I might as well just shoot my shot and ask for her number or Instagram because I have nothing to lose at this point. I’m just wondering how I should word it, I was thinking something along the lines of ‘send me your insta or number and we can talk that way’. Do you think that’s too blunt/forward?
Reply 1
yo babes how is your father? was wondering if i could get those mobile telephone digits on a light 1 styl love (wink)
Reply 2
you can also search her on linkedin and she might have her email or phone number there
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So she’s been radio silent for a few days, and she’s done this before so I figured she’s just not interested. But she’s now messaged basically saying she doesn’t check the site very often.

I’m thinking I might as well just shoot my shot and ask for her number or Instagram because I have nothing to lose at this point. I’m just wondering how I should word it, I was thinking something along the lines of ‘send me your insta or number and we can talk that way’. Do you think that’s too blunt/forward?

Hey there! So she's been MIA for a bit, but now she pops up saying she doesn't check the site often. Time to make a move. Keep it casual and straightforward. How about something like, "Hey [her name], since we're both bad at checking this site, how about we connect on Instagram or exchange numbers? Let's chat that way!" Short, sweet, and no pressure. Good luck, mate!
Reply 4

Sometimes you just have to be direct. That sounds fine to be honest. Good luck
Reply 5
Hey there! So she's been MIA for a bit, but now she pops up saying she doesn't check the site often. Time to make a move. Keep it casual and straightforward. How about something like, "Hey [her name], since we're both bad at checking this site, how about we connect on Instagram or exchange numbers? Let's chat that way!" Short, sweet, and no pressure. Good luck, mate!

no way someone on tsr has this level of rizz...
no way someone on tsr has this level of rizz...

fr
Original post by Rowan Walker
fr

ong
Reply 8
bro replied to his own message
Reply 9

She unmatched 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending