The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

How on Earth has Bath Pipped Imperial College and like 3 other S Tier Universities.

Just curious, how has Bath University pipped Imperial College in University Rankings in the Complete University Guide. I got an offer from Bath and I am happy to see it do well (got rejected from Imperial lol). I knew Bath was an excellent uni, but damn... I never thought in a million years Bath can even challenge Imperial. Does anyone know what Bath has done to get such a high ranking this year?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious, how has Bath University pipped Imperial College in University Rankings in the Complete University Guide. I got an offer from Bath and I am happy to see it do well (got rejected from Imperial lol). I knew Bath was an excellent uni, but damn... I never thought in a million years Bath can even challenge Imperial. Does anyone know what Bath has done to get such a high ranking this year?

It has amazing placement opportunities and it's not toxic like Imperial.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Imperial is quite crap tbh, awful bullying culture and the support and care for students is abysmal. On top of that it intakes far too many international students which makes the social scene incredibly restricted for UK nationals. And its location is bad too, South Kensington is super posh and rich and not at all somewhere for skint students to party and enjoy themselves. Imperial is just all round a terrible terrible uni.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
It has amazing placement opportunities and it's not toxic like Imperial.

I heard that Bath bends you over the arse to take a placement year. Yeh I'm taking Computer Science & AI and I feel like your experience is more important than the uni you go to in CS and I guess Bath builds on this experience in your penultimate year

Quick Reply

Latest