The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

My question is about ielets score rate for september intakes for postgraduate course

I have scored 6.5 bands n i dont know y university rejected that i should score 7 bands am i eligible or not kindly inform i am really worried
Original post by Ghazal kiyani
I have scored 6.5 bands n i dont know y university rejected that i should score 7 bands am i eligible or not kindly inform i am really worried

Hi Ghazal,

Please raise your enquiry with the International Admissions Team. Did you receive an email from them saying that you need an overall IETLS score of 7?

For your reference, please see below their contact details.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello actually the required band is 59 overall with 71 in writing bt i scored 59 in writing and 60 above in all other three components n i scored 61 in total
Hello actually the required band is 59 overall with 71 in writing bt i scored 59 in writing and 60 above in all other three components n i scored 61 in total

Hi Ghazal,

As you have stated, 71 in writing must be an entry requirement to be accepted on to the course. However, please don't worry, and get in touch with the International Admissions Team. I would advise you to email them as soon as possible. They will be able to provide you with the best alternatives given your situation.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Reply 4
Sory to distrb u again and again kindly can u tell me where should i leave my message to the team regarding the alternative.
Sory to distrb u again and again kindly can u tell me where should i leave my message to the team regarding the alternative.

Hello @Ghazal kiyani

I hope you're well. Please see below the contact details:

Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

OR

Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Office Hours: Monday - Fri 8.30am to 8pm GMT and Saturday - Sunday 9am to 4pm GMT

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Reply 6
I am Yuvraj Sumant Rathod Student ID:13908539.
I deposited 4000 pounds to our university while I cracked coventry university interview.Furthermore,I can not meet with IELTS band score,I received 5.5band.My intake is September 2023,So please help me Sir/mam.
Original post by Yuvraj2000
I am Yuvraj Sumant Rathod Student ID:13908539.
I deposited 4000 pounds to our university while I cracked coventry university interview.Furthermore,I can not meet with IELTS band score,I received 5.5band.My intake is September 2023,So please help me Sir/mam.

Hello @Yuvraj2000

Unfortunately, you cannot post your personal details due to GDPR regulations and other students could pose as you, as you have provided your full name and SID number. Please can you edit this post and remove your full name and SID. Once this is done, I will be more than happy to assist you!

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest