The Student Room Group

Low UCAT Graduate Entry Medicine?

My UCAT was today and I only scored 2580 (despite months and months of practicing!), is there any graduate medical school that will accept a score as low as this?
Original post by jamesmaywood
My UCAT was today and I only scored 2580 (despite months and months of practicing!), is there any graduate medical school that will accept a score as low as this?

Wait for an expert to answer, can you do the GAMSAT for dundee, Nottingham, st georges, swansea or BMAT for oxford
Cambridge don't have an entrance exam (was surprised at that!) https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course
Graduate Course available at Hughes Hall, Lucy Cavendish College, St Edmund's College and Wolfson College only.
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Wait for an expert to answer, can you do the GAMSAT for dundee, Nottingham, st georges, swansea or BMAT for oxford
Cambridge don't have an entrance exam (was surprised at that!) https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course
Graduate Course available at Hughes Hall, Lucy Cavendish College, St Edmund's College and Wolfson College only.

It's definitely too late to do the GAMSAT now, I imagine my only shot left is to take the UCAT and GAMSAT next year and try again? I haven't got the A Levels for certain GEM universities that want an admissions test + super high science A Levels
It's definitely too late to do the GAMSAT now, I imagine my only shot left is to take the UCAT and GAMSAT next year and try again? I haven't got the A Levels for certain GEM universities that want an admissions test + super high science A Levels

How about trying for bmat?:smile:
Reply 4
I did think about it, but as far as I can remember when I was researching there aren't any BMAT GEM uni's that will accept my A Levels ;(
Original post by Greekdentist
How about trying for bmat?:smile:
I did think about it, but as far as I can remember when I was researching there aren't any BMAT GEM uni's that will accept my A Levels ;(

Oh I see yeah the bmat unis are limited too.:frown:
Your score isn't that bad and I know one of my friends who got into Aberdeen as a graduate maybe you can apply there. I think it is 5-year course but maybe the competition is less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending