The Student Room Group

Missed question alevel

Hi guys, I had my alevel biology unit 4 today. I thought the paper went great and others felt that it didn’t, but I found out that I accidentally missed a question worth 5 marks, how much will this affect my grade?
Reply 1
it’ll affect those 5 grades of your mark that’s all. if you feel the rest of your a level has gone quite well, then it’s unlikely to make a massive difference to your overall grade but obviously as with any missed marks it can be a difference between 2 different grades

for AQA biology if im correct there are 260 marks total 5 marks is less than 2% of that
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by rwnsl
it’ll affect those 5 grades of your mark that’s all. if you feel the rest of your a level has gone quite well, then it’s unlikely to make a massive difference to your overall grade but obviously as with any missed marks it can be a difference between 2 different grades

for AQA biology if im correct there are 260 marks total 5 marks is less than 2% of that

Thank you so much! I was super annoyed as I am predicted A* and need an A for uni and it was a super easy 5 marker too!

The rest of the paper went well, so hopefully it will be ok! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest