The Student Room Group

Have I failed my gcse English

I studied very hard for English which I have never done before, on my exams for the first paper i ran out of time for the 5th question so I only did about 4 rushed paragraphs but the rest of the questions I’m very confident as I choose more advanced lang and structural techniques, on the second paper I ran out of time again but i started with question 5 done all the others , but missed question 4 completely I’m very nervous I don’t understand why I didn’t get extra time as I was diagnosed with dyslexia at a young age and I get extra time for all my btec and Alevel exams
I'm sure you didn't, for a grade 4 you need around 75 marks out of 180. If you studied hard then you will get results. I advise you to ask for extra time in your next school if you are taking an exam-based subject.

Don't worry if you don't pass! <3
Reply 2
The thing is if I don’t pass I don’t get into uni I’m on my last year of btec and Alevel maths I gott DDM in my btec and a B in my maths, but all this hard work is irrelevant if I don’t get a stupid 4 in the most pointless pyramid scheme abject

Original post by ameliaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm sure you didn't, for a grade 4 you need around 75 marks out of 180. If you studied hard then you will get results. I advise you to ask for extra time in your next school if you are taking an exam-based subject.

Don't worry if you don't pass! <3

Quick Reply

Latest