The Student Room Group

Re-applied to student finance - wrong details

Hello,

I am a pre-reg student reapplying for 23/24 undergraduate student finance. I applied today for additional maintenance loan when i submitted my application for 23/24, however, on my summary for 23/24 it only says the minimum amount which is £4324 (where as on my application for 23/24 it said up to £11,100 which i ticked yes to). Last year (22/23) i was awarded close to the additional amount. I am 25 so classed as an independent student, I have no job/income while completing the course which i put in the application and I have no dependents/partner to support me.

Could you please guide me to what this means please. I rang yourselves after seeing this and they said they cannot see this on my application as its too soon.

Many thanks,
Anaya
Original post by Lippy19
Hello,

I am a pre-reg student reapplying for 23/24 undergraduate student finance. I applied today for additional maintenance loan when i submitted my application for 23/24, however, on my summary for 23/24 it only says the minimum amount which is £4324 (where as on my application for 23/24 it said up to £11,100 which i ticked yes to). Last year (22/23) i was awarded close to the additional amount. I am 25 so classed as an independent student, I have no job/income while completing the course which i put in the application and I have no dependents/partner to support me.

Could you please guide me to what this means please. I rang yourselves after seeing this and they said they cannot see this on my application as its too soon.

Many thanks,
Anaya

Hi Anaya,

If you've requested the maximum then your application will update to the maximum once its processed. It doesn't show the maximum on the application when you are submitting it as this updates once processed. The current estimated timescale for this is 6-8 weeks.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending