The Student Room Group

Student finance complications

I applied for student finance online back in April for course tuition. I also sent by post a form for the 21/22 income year that my mum filled in. Student Finance lost this form, so my mum re filled it in and I uploaded it online. Now I have had an email to send another form in the post for more evidence to support my entitlements. Yet I cannot see what form this is as the PDF is broken and won't open.
I do not want a student finance maintenance loan. I just need them to have my income details so my Uni can see them and still award me my scholarship as income is under £25k.
Why is it so complicated? I can't even open the new form. I feel like giving up at this point but really need the money from Uni.
Original post by lala22lu
I applied for student finance online back in April for course tuition. I also sent by post a form for the 21/22 income year that my mum filled in. Student Finance lost this form, so my mum re filled it in and I uploaded it online. Now I have had an email to send another form in the post for more evidence to support my entitlements. Yet I cannot see what form this is as the PDF is broken and won't open.
I do not want a student finance maintenance loan. I just need them to have my income details so my Uni can see them and still award me my scholarship as income is under £25k.
Why is it so complicated? I can't even open the new form. I feel like giving up at this point but really need the money from Uni.

Hi there, We can look into this further for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending