The Student Room Group

GCSE FM and Additional Maths

Hi, does anyone have any tips, suggestions or resources for FM GCSE or Additional Maths GCSE? Any help would be appreciated!
Original post by subbhy
Hi, does anyone have any tips, suggestions or resources for FM GCSE or Additional Maths GCSE? Any help would be appreciated!

I am doing them this year. I think doing past papers is the only way to improve quickly and go over topics frequently to make sure you know your stuff.
Reply 2
Original post by Laam's corner
I am doing them this year. I think doing past papers is the only way to improve quickly and go over topics frequently to make sure you know your stuff.

Hi, thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, I didn’t have the opportunity to do FM or Additional Maths at GCSE and am looking to learn the content myself which is what I miscommunicated! Good luck for your exam!
Reply 3
Original post by subbhy

I'm not sure other than past papers. Maybe the textbook.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by subbhy

Past papers, dr frost questions, pmt. Just do as much practice as possible. Doing a few past papers in timed conditions is rlly helpful close to the exam. If u don't want to do a whole past paper I'd recommend starting with the last questions or picking out the ones u think are the hardest.

Quick Reply

Latest