The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Higher French Writing

For the 90-word task, I wrote around 250 words and for the 150-word task, I wrote around 300 words. Will I get marked down for this? I didn't really waffle so it's all fairly good French... I only realised I had written so much at the end when I counted up my words...
Original post by taylor2317
For the 90-word task, I wrote around 250 words and for the 150-word task, I wrote around 300 words. Will I get marked down for this? I didn't really waffle so it's all fairly good French... I only realised I had written so much at the end when I counted up my words...

As far as i’m aware for the amount of words they expect you to write pretty much that amount with usually a 15% give either side, as they want you to stay on task and be relevant, so if you wrote like 110 words for the 90 words they wouldn’t mind but since you are sooooo far over i think you could dock marks especially if things you have written aren’t entirely relevant
Original post by sloping-windfall
As far as i’m aware for the amount of words they expect you to write pretty much that amount with usually a 15% give either side, as they want you to stay on task and be relevant, so if you wrote like 110 words for the 90 words they wouldn’t mind but since you are sooooo far over i think you could dock marks especially if things you have written aren’t entirely relevant

eek! How much could I get marked down by?
Original post by taylor2317
eek! How much could I get marked down by?

Not entirely sure but not by much dw!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending