The Student Room Group

UCAS tarrif

Hi everyone, I’m trying to apply right now and on the ucas website it’ll come up on some uni’s covers with tariffs wanted for the course but when clicking on the entry requirements says they are not accepted? Does anyone know what this means?

And also if anyone recommends any unis within London for business management accepting UCAS tariff please let me know! Thankyou!
Original post by Pearl foreman
Hi everyone, I’m trying to apply right now and on the ucas website it’ll come up on some uni’s covers with tariffs wanted for the course but when clicking on the entry requirements says they are not accepted? Does anyone know what this means?

And also if anyone recommends any unis within London for business management accepting UCAS tariff please let me know! Thankyou!

Universities have specific entry requirements (usually relating to A-levels or BTECs or the like), listed on the website. UCAS will automatically convert these to their tariff points but very few universities (if not any at all) actually care about these or use them.

Check the universities' websites for their own specific entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending