The Student Room Group

Dundee Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greekdentist
Anyone heard back today?
nah mate still waiting
Reply 181
I cant find a thread for OHS - but has anyone heard anything for dental hygiene therapy?
Original post by Greekdentist
Anyone heard back today?

nothing
Original post by cm1907
I cant find a thread for OHS - but has anyone heard anything for dental hygiene therapy?
i got an offer the same day my dentistry offer came through, 4th of march
Reply 184
Original post by amystewart0810
i got an offer the same day my dentistry offer came through, 4th of march

I’ve not heard anything since my acknowledgement
anyone think we will hear anytime soon?
Any news from Dundee for RUK students??
Original post by amanoyee636
Any news from Dundee for RUK students??

nope :frown:
Did anyone ask at the interview when will we hear from them ? Just got 2 rejections and Dundee is the last option. Getting very nervous
Did anyone ask at the interview when will we hear from them ? Just got 2 rejections and Dundee is the last option. Getting very nervous

I asked at the end but they didnt give any date specifically. Im in the same boat as you with last option dundee 😅
Original post by Xeppaajajaja
I asked at the end but they didnt give any date specifically. Im in the same boat as you with last option dundee 😅

🤞🤞🤞
guys im in the same position as you asw, dundees my last option, i was looking thru the threads and they were saying stuff like they got their rejection in may last year which is so scary to think ab but also when i emailed them they said they wud try to get back to us by end of march so idk..
Original post by inaaya526
guys im in the same position as you asw, dundees my last option, i was looking thru the threads and they were saying stuff like they got their rejection in may last year which is so scary to think ab but also when i emailed them they said they wud try to get back to us by end of march so idk..

I think that is if they put you on waiting list they finalise that in may. But otherwise should hear today or tomorrow 🤞
I think that is if they put you on waiting list they finalise that in may. But otherwise should hear today or tomorrow 🤞

when we hear back in the next few days could we find out if we're on the waiting list or is it just: offer / rejection
when we hear back in the next few days could we find out if we're on the waiting list or is it just: offer / rejection

Not sure how Dundee is going to do because I got an email from QUB saying I am on waiting list but Liverpool didn’t send any emails . Only find out from ucas which doesn’t say w/l or rejection
Not sure how Dundee is going to do because I got an email from QUB saying I am on waiting list but Liverpool didn’t send any emails . Only find out from ucas which doesn’t say w/l or rejection

ohh okay, ucas said rejection for me for Liverpool, congrats for qub tho! 🥳
ohh okay, ucas said rejection for me for Liverpool, congrats for qub tho! 🥳

Thanks but from threads it looks like QUB didn’t reject anyone but instead put everyone on W/l . Hopefully Dundee will be kind to us 🤞
Thanks but from threads it looks like QUB didn’t reject anyone but instead put everyone on W/l . Hopefully Dundee will be kind to us 🤞

UK applicant here. Received a rejection from QUB last week :frown:
RUK applicant : is that it then, have all offers been sent
Original post by Gigigkug
RUK applicant : is that it then, have all offers been sent

hopefully not lol

Quick Reply

Latest