The Student Room Group

Dundee Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arixuend
International applicant from Malaysia- just got an offer! by the way, does anyone know when the interview date slots are? I don't want to book the slot just yet as UoD says I have to finish the process once I start it

Hi well done in getting an interview!
What ucat score did you get and did you apply as a graduate too?
The dates range from 27/11- 06/12 for me and there are both morning and afternoon slots.
Reply 21
Original post by Greekdentist
Hi well done in getting an interview!
What ucat score did you get and did you apply as a graduate too?
The dates range from 27/11- 06/12 for me and there are both morning and afternoon slots.

Thank you and you too. I got 2740 B1 and not applying as graduate. I’m doing A Levels. Thanks for the dates.
Original post by arixuend
Thank you and you too. I got 2740 B1 and not applying as graduate. I’m doing A Levels. Thanks for the dates.

All the best! :smile:
Did anyone manage to book for an interview slot? I am trying to book but it keeps saying there are no other interview dates? I can see the interview slots but cannot book one?
After multiple attempts I managed to finally book my interview slot for 27/11 afternoon!! Keep trying in case the system shows you that all dates are full. :smile:
I received an invitation to interview this morning. I managed to book my slot with no issues, only dates available were 27/28th of this month
Original post by Nic Tooth Fairy
I received an invitation to interview this morning. I managed to book my slot with no issues, only dates available were 27/28th of this month

Well done to you too!
I booked mine for 27/11. :smile:
What is the interview format going to be, MMI or panel ?
Original post by basicbrowngirl
What is the interview format going to be, MMI or panel ?

I think it is a panel of 3 people but the format looks like an MMI as you get to have different stations. :smile:
Reply 28
Hey what current hot topics do we need to study (NHS, cases) and would be good to know for the interview? Please let me know, thanks!
Reply 29
I got an interview for dundee too!! :smile:
Graduate applicant as well with home/scotts fees. It seems they sent all invites to graduates first. Good luck to all we got this. :smile:

Hi, congrats on getting an interview. Did you receive an interview invite through your email?
Original post by HV3
Hey guys, I am an RUK undergrad and still haven't heard anything back from Dundee. Is anyone else also locked out of their eVision account as well?

Na. mine works fine.
Hi all, has anyone received a rejection yet? I was wondering whether Dundee are sending these out at the same time as interview invites. I have received neither so far
(edited 5 months ago)
I booked my interview for 27/11 but then I got an email that the interview will be rescheduled due to an error for all people who booked between 27/11-01/12 for 11/12-15/15/12.
I booked my interview for 27/11 but then I got an email that the interview will be rescheduled due to an error for all people who booked between 27/11-01/12 for 11/12-15/15/12.

Hello, yeah I got that as well. Did think the interviews did seem a little too early
Well done to you too!
I booked mine for 27/11. :smile:

Thank you! I am nervous because if I get in I will be 26 when we start, getting old!
Original post by ChristopherJS
Hi all, has anyone received a rejection yet? I was wondering whether Dundee are sending these out at the same time as interview invites. I have received neither so far

I just got rejected ugh
Original post by ManUtd_21
Same, I'm really disappointed

Same, but we have 3 other choices. I’d rather get rejected now than wait all the way until January when it’s closer to exams
Reply 37
Original post by ManUtd_21
Same, I'm really disappointed

me too, oh well guys don't give up all we need is one offer
Reply 38
Rejected, 2840 B1 UCAT (RUK)
Original post by gentlemanly-ente
I just got rejected ugh

Sad to hear that. What was your ucat?

Quick Reply

Latest