The Student Room Group

Dundee Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greekdentist
Sad to hear that. What was your ucat?

2660 B2
Original post by gentlemanly-ente
2660 B2

That is strange they have rejected some good ucat scores? I got 2520 b2 do you think because i am graduate?
That is strange they have rejected some good ucat scores? I got 2520 b2 do you think because i am graduate?

Yeah, the way undergrad and graduate are scored for interview is different. Good luck with your application!
Yeah, the way undergrad and graduate are scored for interview is different. Good luck with your application!

Thank you is a shame hope you get interview invite elsewhere soon. :smile:
Where else have you applied?
Thank you is a shame hope you get interview invite elsewhere soon. :smile:
Where else have you applied?

Leeds, Liverpool and Cardiff. Where have you applied?
Reply 45
Original post by gabbyu
Thank you and I am RUK, from England

Congratulations. Did you get the invitation via UCAS or email?
Reply 46
Original post by mass63
Congratulations. Did you get the invitation via UCAS or email?

Thank you and it was by email
Reply 47
Hey guys, did anyone get an email saying the interview dates got moved to 11-15 December? I just got an email and they said it was an error in the booking system.
Original post by arixuend
Hey guys, did anyone get an email saying the interview dates got moved to 11-15 December? I just got an email and they said it was an error in the booking system.

Yeah I got the same. I had booked my interview for 27/11 and they will send us an email to move this date between 11-15/12.
Leeds, Liverpool and Cardiff. Where have you applied?

I applied to dundee, aberdeen, glasgow & leeds.
Reply 50
Yeah I got the same. I had booked my interview for 27/11 and they will send us an email to move this date between 11-15/12.

alright , that's good. More time to prepare. Any clue what hot topics/cases we should be studying?
alright , that's good. More time to prepare. Any clue what hot topics/cases we should be studying?

Yeah hopefully I still wait to hear from aberdeen cause their interviews are between 04-08/12.
For hot topics i would say research around the uni, gdc principles, dentistry current topics and ethical scenarios.
Reply 52
Yeah hopefully I still wait to hear from aberdeen cause their interviews are between 04-08/12.
For hot topics i would say research around the uni, gdc principles, dentistry current topics and ethical scenarios.

Thanks, are there any concerning current topics that should definitely be studied or do you think reading the health articles from BBC and dentistry.co.uk would suffice?
Thanks, are there any concerning current topics that should definitely be studied or do you think reading the health articles from BBC and dentistry.co.uk would suffice?

Yeah I think these should be ok. 🙂
Original post by akkanodia
Surprised as got an interview call yesterday in second week of jan. It's different from others above. Not sure if others got in the same period.

I had to choose between 27/11-01/12 but not this will change from 11/12-15/12.
Just managed to rebook my dundee interview for 15/12 :smile:
Reply 56
Just rebooked mine to next year Jan (10th)
Original post by dental.dentist
Hi! I’m in year 13 applying to Dentistry and got an interview invite for Dundee on Tuesday and booked for 11th December. I got 2560 B1 for UCAT, non WP - predicted 3A*’s. Good luck to everyone!

Best of luck to you too 🤞🏼
Reply 58
Original post by dental.dentist
Hi! I’m in year 13 applying to Dentistry and got an interview invite for Dundee on Tuesday and booked for 11th December. I got 2560 B1 for UCAT, non WP - predicted 3A*’s. Good luck to everyone!

Hi
Are You RUK applicant?
Reply 59
Does anyone know if for the interview there's gonna be other candidates alongside you? like i know that they said its a MMI format online but does that mean theres gonna be other people at the same time as you or is it just gonna be ourselves.

Quick Reply

Latest