Original post by Nic Tooth Fairy
Going by this thread last year it was around beginning of March

Dundeed medicine has sent offers this week
Any dentistry offers?
Original post by Bash 06
Dundeed medicine has sent offers this week
Any dentistry offers?
Not yet
Not yet I think in March we will hear back.
Reply 83
anyone heard anything?
Reply 84
Original post by nsalmo56
anyone heard anything?
no i sent an enquiry form asking when we can expect to hear back but I've heard nothing :frown:
Original post by inaaya526
no i sent an enquiry form asking when we can expect to hear back but I've heard nothing :frown:
Hi just wondering have you received any reply from them? Thanks
i sent an enquiry a few days ago and haven’t heard back yet
Original post by 230803051118
Hi just wondering have you received any reply from them? Thanks
hi guys they replied to me saying this:

Hi,
While some offers do go out early, our admissions team is working hard to ensure that all offers are issued by the end of March. We appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Amy

hope this helps
“Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email!
Our officers are currently assessing and processing applications, such as yours at the moment - as soon as there is an update we shall mail you to let you know.
Thank you for choosing to study with us at the University of Dundee.”
Kind regards, William Undergraduate Admissions
Thanks!
This could be complete coincidence but I’m thinking (and hoping) maybe 5/3/24 because for at least the last 2 years it seems they started releasing offers on the first Tuesday of March!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Maddskillz
This could be complete coincidence but I’m thinking (and hoping) maybe 5/3/24 because for at least the last 2 years it seems they started releasing interviews on the first Tuesday of March!
yah but we're waiting for offers not interviews :frown:( did u mean offers
Original post by inaaya526
yah but we're waiting for offers not interviews :frown:( did u mean offers
Oh yes. Sorry for the confusion, I did mean offers 🤦*♀️.
Not sure if this is helpful or not but I missed the section where I had to declare any criminal convictions and I just received an email to say we are now in a position to process the outcome of your recent interview but they basically needed me to complete that first
Update got an offer at 16.31pm and just to note I haven't received the email I just went on to check after earlier when they said they were ready to process the outcome.
Update got an offer at 16.31pm and just to note I haven't received the email I just went on to check after earlier when they said they were ready to process the outcome.
Hi did you get an offer via email or track?
Original post by Greekdentist
Hi did you get an offer via email or track?
Hi I said above it was just on track, only just got the email at 16.50pm to say my UCAS has been updated, hope this helps.
Hi I said above it was just on track, only just got the email at 16.50pm to say my UCAS has been updated, hope this helps.
Congratulations !! Are you Scottish/ graduate ?
Thanks for clarifying this. Congrats on your offer! :smile:
When did you have your interview? Mine was on 15/12
Original post by basicbrowngirl
Congratulations !! Are you Scottish/ graduate ?
Thank you and yes I am both Scottish and a graduate.

Quick Reply

Latest