The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Rejected 3 excellent 1 good 1 average :frown:
Is anyone yet to here back?
if you’ve been rejected has it shown up on ucas yet?
I said everything they wrote in the feedback for high marks in the stations but I still only got 1 excellent and 4 good 🤡 not sure what else they wanted me to do but oh well, dentistry is too competitive for me
Original post by AbduGT
I said everything they wrote in the feedback for high marks in the stations but I still only got 1 excellent and 4 good 🤡 not sure what else they wanted me to do but oh well, dentistry is too competitive for me

Exact same for me, I genuinely believe some interviewers would’ve either missed what we said or more lenient than others. Is what it is tho end of the day can’t change anything now
Original post by harriskhan123
Exact same for me, I genuinely believe some interviewers would’ve either missed what we said or more lenient than others. Is what it is tho end of the day can’t change anything now
same i feel that too, its pretty subjective depending on the interviewer, some could perceive we hit all or most of the points, others maybe not depending on how they view it rip
Original post by g.arammatkachai
same i feel that too, its pretty subjective depending on the interviewer, some could perceive we hit all or most of the points, others maybe not depending on how they view it rip

Exactly, one of them ones where you’ve just got to take it on the chin.
Is anyone else waiting on any other unis ?
Original post by AbduGT
One of my interviewers picked up a phone call during mine so she definitely missed some of what I said
Reply 989
Original post by gentlemanly-ente
One of my interviewers picked up a phone call during mine so she definitely missed some of what I said

That's ridiculous she should have been reported immediately
It's only a 2 mins chance
Original post by gentlemanly-ente

That’s not acceptable bruh
What are people with 4 rejections planning to do ? I cba with this process again 😪

Original post by stuckupstew
What are people with 4 rejections planning to do ? I cba with this process again 😪

Doing my 5th option and then reapplying to dentistry if i want to after the degree, i’ll still be young loool
Original post by g.arammatkachai
Doing my 5th option and then reapplying to dentistry if i want to after the degree, i’ll still be young loool

What’s ur 5th option
Original post by harriskhan123
What’s ur 5th option

chemistry, its a subject i rlly enjoy
Original post by stuckupstew

I took a year out last year after 4 rejections and I have 3/4 offers this year. Please don’t give up
offer
Original post by browngirll
offer

💀💀💀
Original post by browngirll
offer

Today?
Reply 999
Original post by Minaisscarrd
Today?

they’re a troll lol ignore them

Quick Reply