The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by user32557038
For anyone else who got the email for the general offer holders day: I emailed the admissions team and they said to just ignore that one as they’ll be in touch about a dental specific day soon
Thanks for letting us know :smile:
Has anyone heard anything since the offers that were sent out on the 9th Feb yet?
Original post by Harriet160
Has anyone heard anything since the offers that were sent out on the 9th Feb yet?

Nope sadly
Original post by Mooglee1
Nope sadly

I just wish they would let us know either way now. It’s been ages since interviews
They will probably reply by end of next week, not feeling positive at all tho 🫠
Haven't heard back yet either. Hope we all hear positive news.
It was the 26th of March last year that they did the rest so probably next week
For anyone else who got the email for the general offer holders day: I emailed the admissions team and they said to just ignore that one as they’ll be in touch about a dental specific day soon

At least that's something. Been waiting since December and now I'm starting to get a bit panicky. Crazy how your mind plays tricks
Original post by OMFS_BoneSetter
At least that's something. Been waiting since December and now I'm starting to get a bit panicky. Crazy how your mind plays tricks

I am at the same situation. Did my interview in december and still waiting to hear back. I hope it is positive news as it was my 6th time applying! :frown:
Will they send rejections at the same time too?
Are we able to receive an update @UoA Enquiry Team
anyone else get the email for the offer holders virtual event in may this morning?
Reply 112
anyone else get the email for the offer holders virtual event in may this morning?

no i haven’t 🥲 can i ask are u Scot’s or ruk? :smile:
Does anyone know when admissions office will be shut for Easter? Last year they replied this week but looks like this time they’ll reply later
Is anyone else having issues with ringing the admissions department? I have rang 3 times and they keep putting the phone down on me
Original post by hhhh67
no i haven’t 🥲 can i ask are u Scot’s or ruk? :smile:

scottish, i got my offer back in february so think that was the first round of offers not sure if/when they released more after that though :/
scottish, i got my offer back in february so think that was the first round of offers not sure if/when they released more after that though :/

not sure if you might know, but do you know anyone that's ruk with an offer?
Original post by Cecekellyj
not sure if you might know, but do you know anyone that's ruk with an offer?

my friend got one she’s ruk
I hope they haven't given all offers yet. 😪😪
Original post by applesandalevels
my friend got one she’s ruk

do you happen to know when they told her that she was classified as ruk?

Quick Reply

Latest