The Student Room Group

Contact information

Hello, I went to check my masters loan application and on my account it said I need to provide a share code to prove my immigration status. After sending it through email I was told in the automatic response that I do not need to send any additional information. However, I phoned student finance to update my contact details and was told I need to send more supporting documents. Given the email said otherwise and on my account page it doesn't say I need to provide any additional information I am unsure what to do.

I am an international student so all the phone numbers usually provided do not go through (when I called SF to update my contact info they transferred me to another line so I don't have a number to get to them again). Is it possible to phone an international phone number or get an email address to talk to somebody who can tell me what is it exactly that I must send?

Thanks,
Laura
Original post by laurask1.
Hello, I went to check my masters loan application and on my account it said I need to provide a share code to prove my immigration status. After sending it through email I was told in the automatic response that I do not need to send any additional information. However, I phoned student finance to update my contact details and was told I need to send more supporting documents. Given the email said otherwise and on my account page it doesn't say I need to provide any additional information I am unsure what to do.

I am an international student so all the phone numbers usually provided do not go through (when I called SF to update my contact info they transferred me to another line so I don't have a number to get to them again). Is it possible to phone an international phone number or get an email address to talk to somebody who can tell me what is it exactly that I must send?

Thanks,
Laura

Hi Laura,

When you called what evidence did they advise to send?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending