The Student Room Group

Current Year income assessment

Hi

When was applying for student finance I filled in and submitted a PFF2 form and a CYI form. It said to submit the CYI along with the PFF2 but I couldn't see any way to submit both together so I submitted the CYI assessment as a pdf for supporting evidence. It just occurred to me that this may have been wrong. Will my loan be based off the CYI if I've uploaded it in this way?
Original post by ihaterawcheese
Hi

When was applying for student finance I filled in and submitted a PFF2 form and a CYI form. It said to submit the CYI along with the PFF2 but I couldn't see any way to submit both together so I submitted the CYI assessment as a pdf for supporting evidence. It just occurred to me that this may have been wrong. Will my loan be based off the CYI if I've uploaded it in this way?

Hi there,

We require the PFF2 and CYI Form. You can upload the PFF2 online in your account under the evidence upload option now.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

We require the PFF2 and CYI Form. You can upload the PFF2 online in your account under the evidence upload option now.

Thanks,
Claire

HI Claire,

As I wrote in my post I have submitted the PFF2 form. I submitted the CYI as a pdf under the supporting evidence section (separate section to the PFF2 form). I was just wondering if this was the right place to upload it. Thanks for your help
Original post by ihaterawcheese
HI Claire,

As I wrote in my post I have submitted the PFF2 form. I submitted the CYI as a pdf under the supporting evidence section (separate section to the PFF2 form). I was just wondering if this was the right place to upload it. Thanks for your help

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying this, yes this is fine - both forms will be processed together, rest assured.

At the moment we're processing these forms in 17 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending