The Student Room Group

He chased me for almost a year for

This guy that basically pursed me for almost a year admitted to me he just want seggs. I never met up with him yet we had long 6 hour convos he would plan dated but I would cancel due to his red flags even after me never meeting me him continued to pursue me. Like all my old pictures in the middle of the night on social media, manifest about me on the phone chanting that we be together. I stoped talking to him and he literally blew up my phone all of this. Towards the end of all this he literally kept asking me to come to his house like begging me. Almost 8 months of this he finally said I do want to f*** but that’s not all I want, but you obviously don’t want to do that. I responded with “so you chased me this whole time just for that? He said “yes I wanted that and to keep doing it with you, but it never happened”. I’m literally shook first off with the boldness it felt like a whole different person talking to me. I really didn’t know men chase you for the longest just for that??? Ofc he’s blocked.
Reply 1
Clickbate
Original post by Emilly676
This guy that basically pursed me for almost a year admitted to me he just want seggs. I never met up with him yet we had long 6 hour convos he would plan dated but I would cancel due to his red flags even after me never meeting me him continued to pursue me. Like all my old pictures in the middle of the night on social media, manifest about me on the phone chanting that we be together. I stoped talking to him and he literally blew up my phone all of this. Towards the end of all this he literally kept asking me to come to his house like begging me. Almost 8 months of this he finally said I do want to f*** but that’s not all I want, but you obviously don’t want to do that. I responded with “so you chased me this whole time just for that? He said “yes I wanted that and to keep doing it with you, but it never happened”. I’m literally shook first off with the boldness it felt like a whole different person talking to me. I really didn’t know men chase you for the longest just for that??? Ofc he’s blocked.

Seggs?
Reply 3
Original post by A jaded girl
Seggs?

S'eggs - slang for some eggs.
You spelt Greggs wrong.
Original post by Quady
Just let a man pump your bum to get it out of their system and let them move on.

When a guy is overcome at times with his sex drive taking over his mind he can be like a different person. Once sex has occurred or his lust for sex dies down he will go back to his he was. Doing it with him will take away the sexual overthinking happening in his mind about it all.

Smash and dash?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending