The Student Room Group

Why would he flip out like this ?

So this guy has been chasing me for a year now. I’ve never met up with him due to wrong timing and just him making me upset. There was a point were we were talking everyday 24/7 for like months, this was last year though. I always kept he around like a fall back guy. There was a time we’re I genuinely liked him though but I started dating men that were better for me…. Anyways he was blocked for a good amount of time but I recently added him back to cause I was bored and I ended it with a ex. Make a long story short since I’ve added him back he’s been trying to hangout with me and meet up.

Like he has for like a year, every time I post on my social media he views it and started asking me to hang out, and where I was, yet he would delete the messages before I could see it… but he knew I seen it. Always asking me if I’m with a guy etc. This has been every time I’ve posted to. Anyways I posted something today and he hits me up asking me to where I’m at, then admittedly deleted it. I asked him what he said and he said “I was asking if you wanted to hang out”? I said “where “? He said come to the park and smoke and then we can get food”. First off I don’t smoke so I declined the whole offer and told him he’s not serious. Then he said well “come over, please then we can go get food”. I told him no I don’t do house visits and he knows this.

The it took a turn he went OFFFFF LIKE OFFF here’s how it went

Him- do your self a favor and stop wasting time , you want me to meet up with you somewhere what’s the difference if you just came over.

Him- it’s good find you a guy cause I’m not that guy . Move tf on go find that guy

Me- you go find that girl

Him- trust me I got plenty of women

Him- stop adding and re adding me all the time. Yet he accepts the requests when I block him and add him again…

Him- I don’t give af about you at all, don’t talk to me again, don’t even respond just leave it’s not that deep

Me - why are you so mad

Him- choke on a d***

Him- you don’t mean sh** to me anyways, I don’t even know you fr

Him - I’m done talking to you forever don’t try to add me on anything your dead to me….

I’m in shock lol I’ve never had a man react like that like this is crazy ….

There’s more but I’ll leave it at that.

The way he was talking to me you would think I did the absolute worst to him

Scroll to see replies

What are you trying to pull off?
Stop wasting his and your time
You seem to just want the attention and him to chase you none of this makes any sense so leave him alone and move on with your life
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Why are you torturing that man? It's not fair that you keep him on a leash like that. I don't know why you're surprised that he finally stood up for himself. I would have snapped too. I don't care if you two aren't compatible. I don't care if he was toxic. If you think he's not a good match for you, stop giving him false hope, stop blocking and unblocking him. Just let him go so he can move on.

Clearly, he has feelings for you and wants to be more serious but you don't. It's unfair to put him in the box of 'fall back guy'. That's extremely rude and not how you should treat people. Also, you seem to take pleasure from making him run around in circles. I don't mean to sound dark but it's all fun and games till somebody becomes vengeful. Do not create a situation you'll regret. As he said, go find that guy. Stop using him as your attention fix.
Reply 3
Original post by Emilly676
So this guy has been chasing me for a year now. I’ve never met up with him due to wrong timing and just him making me upset. There was a point were we were talking everyday 24/7 for like months, this was last year though. I always kept he around like a fall back guy. There was a time we’re I genuinely liked him though but I started dating men that were better for me…. Anyways he was blocked for a good amount of time but I recently added him back to cause I was bored and I ended it with a ex. Make a long story short since I’ve added him back he’s been trying to hangout with me and meet up.

Like he has for like a year, every time I post on my social media he views it and started asking me to hang out, and where I was, yet he would delete the messages before I could see it… but he knew I seen it. Always asking me if I’m with a guy etc. This has been every time I’ve posted to. Anyways I posted something today and he hits me up asking me to where I’m at, then admittedly deleted it. I asked him what he said and he said “I was asking if you wanted to hang out”? I said “where “? He said come to the park and smoke and then we can get food”. First off I don’t smoke so I declined the whole offer and told him he’s not serious. Then he said well “come over, please then we can go get food”. I told him no I don’t do house visits and he knows this.

Him- do your self a favor and stop wasting time , you want me to meet up with you somewhere what’s the difference if you just came over.

Him- it’s good find you a guy cause I’m not that guy . Move tf on go find that guy

Him- stop adding and re adding me all the time. Yet he accepts the requests when I block him and add him again…

Him- I don’t give af about you at all, don’t talk to me again, don’t even respond just leave it’s not that deep

Me - why are you so mad

Him- choke on a d***

Him - I’m done talking to you forever don’t try to add me on anything your dead to me….

Loooool you got him so mad - you are clearly hot/have an amazing personality which is why this guy keeps chasing you, especially if you made it clear you don’t want to go out with him. He’s clearly insecure about being rejected which is why he lost it, but now I think it’s time to block him and move on, it’s just going to cause drama for you and for him
"but I recently added him back to cause I was bored"

You're the problem. His emotions aren't your entertainment. You don't have any obligation to reciprocate his feelings but just be honest and block him (keep him blocked this time).
What a very silly situation to foster.
If you're going to admit to being in the wrong in the first 3 lines why bother making up and typing all the rest?
Attachment not found

Feeling troll vibes
Reply 8
Original post by DarylO
Why are you torturing that man? It's not fair that you keep him on a leash like that. I don't know why you're surprised that he finally stood up for himself. I would have snapped too. I don't care if you two aren't compatible. I don't care if he was toxic. If you think he's not a good match for you, stop giving him false hope, stop blocking and unblocking him. Just let him go so he can move on.

Clearly, he has feelings for you and wants to be more serious but you don't. It's unfair to put him in the box of 'fall back guy'. That's extremely rude and not how you should treat people. Also, you seem to take pleasure from making him run around in circles. I don't mean to sound dark but it's all fun and games till somebody becomes vengeful. Do not create a situation you'll regret. As he said, go find that guy. Stop using him as your attention fix.

We’ve never met in person it’s impossible to have feelings for me
You’re the one in the wrong, blocking him whenever you want and then readding him when you’re bored and just want a bit of attention and validation. Just block him permanently so he can find someone he deserves and who actually treats him like a person rather than a toy.
Reply 10
We’ve never met in person it’s impossible to have feelings for me

It's not impossible. I've had guys develop genuine feelings for me from conversations over the phone. It literally happened even last week, and I was mature enough to tell him I'm not interested in a relationship. That seems to be something you're not capable of doing because you like the attention. Stop playing with his emotions and act like a grown human. You're being very childish.
Reply 11
Original post by DarylO
It's not impossible. I've had guys develop genuine feelings for me from conversations over the phone. It literally happened even last week, and I was mature enough to tell him I'm not interested in a relationship. That seems to be something you're not capable of doing because you like the attention. Stop playing with his emotions and act like a grown human. You're being very childish.

So your think he had feelings for me?

Me - why are you so mad

Him- choke on a d***

He's a creep, just stop giving him time, he only wanted to put his willy inside you
Reply 13

Me - why are you so mad

Him- choke on a d***

why are you shocked he reacted like that if you keep adding and unblocking him when you're bored and keep him as a "fall back" guy? I do think its kinda weird that he's saying to come over when you said you didnt want to, and there IS a difference between meeting up in public and going around to someone's house, but even then I'd say he has a right to get annoyed at you if he feels like he's just some toy you play with when you're bored.
Reply 14
So your think he had feelings for me?

'So you ThiNk he had feelings for Me🥺?'

Grow up. I repeat: grow up and cut the childish games. Your attitude during this entire post has been immature and tacky.
Reply 15
He literally said to me like two months ago that he likes me but he wants to F me… this came out his own mouth

“I like you, but I want to F you and keep F ing you, but that’s not what happened”. He’s been begging me come to his house for like a year straight, yes sometimes he has asked me to the movies or dinner.

Then he came back around and said he was joking about what he said. And that he really wanted us to be something… so me playing with his feelings I don’t feel bad for.
"So long as we're both being dreadful it's fine."
Grow up & sort your life out. You sound insufferable:

"I always kept he around like a fall back guy"

"I recently added him back to cause I was bored and I ended it with a ex"

etc.

Reply 18
You're both incredibly immature and very insecure, grow up or you're not gonna end up in healthy relationships.

It's sad that people actually act like this.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Demons99
You're both incredibly immature and very insecure, grow up or you're not gonna end up in healthy relationships.

It's sad that people actually act like this.

So he’s not wrong for saying that To me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending