The Student Room Group

Why does he care, he said he doesn’t like me anymore.

Why did he say he didn’t like me anymore, yet asks me all the time if I’m seeing/or talking to other men? He kept saying “I used, to like you” not anymore.
Original post by Emilly676
Why did he say he didn’t like me anymore, yet asks me all the time if I’m seeing/or talking to other men? He kept saying “I used, to like you” not anymore.

He sounds like he doesn’t want you but doesn t want anyone else to have you either. It’s very common, I’d suggest you stay away from
this guy as he doesn’t know what he wants, maybe he is confused but he’s not your problem to work out. The guy sounds like a narcissist
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Newcomer12
He sounds like he doesn’t want you but doesn t want anyone else to have you either. It’s very common, I’d suggest you stay away from
this guy as he doesn’t know what he wants, maybe he is confused but he’s not your problem to work out. The guy sounds like a narcissist

Then he said “I want you to be mine, but we’re just friends right”?

Keep in mind I’m the one who didn’t accept a relationship with him.

Hi there
Either talk with about it or stay away from him
Reply 4
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Either talk with about it or stay away from him

Can you explain more ?
Can you explain more ?

NNothing to say really.

you do not understand his behaviour.
So either you talk with him and tell him you receive a lot of mixed signals from himand that it gets you confused. So you would like some clarifications.

Or you just forget about all that and move on.
Then he said “I want you to be mine, but we’re just friends right”?

Keep in mind I’m the one who didn’t accept a relationship with him.

If that’s the case run away, he has issues..
Reply 7
Doesn't mean he cares. Could be he's just asking just to ask.
Reply 8
Original post by Newcomer12
If that’s the case run away, he has issues..

What do you mean by that?
so what that means he maybe trying to figure out which girl he wants to go and date
What do you mean by that?

I mean leave him to himself and you do yourself. Don’t get involved with him
He doesn't want you but he isn't ready for you to move on. He would rather you stay single and harbour this one-sided crush than pursue someone else. If you chase someone else you will shatter his fragile ego.

Do not mistake his behaviour for interest and don't abstain from dating just to please him.
Reply 12
Original post by 1582
He doesn't want you but he isn't ready for you to move on. He would rather you stay single and harbour this one-sided crush than pursue someone else. If you chase someone else you will shatter his fragile ego.

Do not mistake his behaviour for interest and don't abstain from dating just to please him.

He chased me for months. I’m the one who cut everything off. We were never in a relationship despite him begging for us to be in one, he is the one who reaches out to me, so just for correction I don’t chase him and never have. He claims “he doesn’t like me anymore” yet right before he said that he asked me to be his girlfriend???

Sounds like he’s possessive, don’t tell him who you are seeing and maybe stay away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending