The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

UoB vs Aston biomed

Hi I’d just like to ask which uni requires you to be in more(how many hours /days throughout the course)? Workload? Which course is busier? Ik it’s a full time course but I’d like to know which one would suit me better since I would like to work a part time outside of uni. Thank you.
Reply 1
I'm not sure about UOB schedule. But Aston, this year was not that bad. There were some days you wouldn't have to come in at all. Could be 2 or 3 days, mostly 1 or 2 after a week or 2. But second term got significantly more packed, days would have 4 or 5 lectures but in turn would allow a free day or 2 per week. Not sure if it's the same each year for everyone. So you could work a part time, I do weekends but depends on you. If you want to know more you could pm here on here. Hope this helped
(edited 10 months ago)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by akazaz
I'm not sure about UOB schedule. But Aston, this year was not that bad. There were some days you wouldn't have to come in at all. Could be 2 or 3 days, mostly 1 or 2 after a week or 2. But second term got significantly more packed, days would have 4 or 5 lectures but in turn would allow a free day or 2 per week. Not sure if it's the same each year for everyone. So you could work a part time, I do weekends but depends on you. If you want to know more you could pm here on here. Hope this helped

Thank you for the reply. Could I ask why u chose Aston?
Reply 3
Original post by ru2201sh
Thank you for the reply. Could I ask why u chose Aston?

It was mostly due to the vibe or location from me. But biomed is accredited at Aston so I guess that was another reason I guess, not sure about UOB. Are you looking to go to either at this point ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending