The Student Room Group

Computer Science AQA NEA Help!

Hi everyone,

At the moment I'm writing my analysis for a quiz app (has something a bit more complex tho). I feel like my project might be a bit too complex and that I may not have enough time to fully be able to code it. Would I lose marks if I don't meet all of my objectives (I broke down everything in my project into an objective)?
Reply 1
Yep. There's marks in the technical solution section for project completeness, so if it's not complete it will lose some marks. You can always go back and change your objectives to be simpler; I think I redid my entire design section over about three times to adapt to my program :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by mskr710
Hi everyone,

At the moment I'm writing my analysis for a quiz app (has something a bit more complex tho). I feel like my project might be a bit too complex and that I may not have enough time to fully be able to code it. Would I lose marks if I don't meet all of my objectives (I broke down everything in my project into an objective)?

Yeah I've already finished my project and have no idea how well I did but it ended up being reasonably complicated. As long as you recognise how it could be too complicated and abstract it or something to find a solution or overcome how complicated it is by some means you'll gain marks in other areas than just the code. What's the complex part anyway?
Reply 3
Original post by OClarkx64
Yeah I've already finished my project and have no idea how well I did but it ended up being reasonably complicated. As long as you recognise how it could be too complicated and abstract it or something to find a solution or overcome how complicated it is by some means you'll gain marks in other areas than just the code. What's the complex part anyway?

im using a client server model so that multiple users can communicate with each other.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest