The Student Room Group

Retaking AQA A level Computer Science

Am I able to retake this exam in 2024 and carry forward my NEA scores? I remember seeing somewhere that you can't resit AQA CS..
Original post by Alex0192
Am I able to retake this exam in 2024 and carry forward my NEA scores? I remember seeing somewhere that you can't resit AQA CS..

Hey there :hugs:
I am not sure but I've moved your thread into computer science and ict so you can get a few more relevant responses :bump:
Best wishes,
Cheese :smile:
Original post by Alex0192

Yes you can I’m re-sitting it this year with AQA with a carry forward of my NEA.
Reply 3
Original post by deligreen58
Yes you can I’m re-sitting it this year with AQA with a carry forward of my NEA.

Hey can I get in touch with you as I’m doing the same and don’t know anybody who is also resitting
Original post by broccolih
Hey can I get in touch with you as I’m doing the same and don’t know anybody who is also resitting

Yes of course. My ig is @stephanie.bankole. We can discuss more on there :smile:
Reply 5
Yes of course. My ig is @stephanie.bankole. We can discuss more on there :smile:

Thanks! I’ve sent u a request
Reply 6

Hey, I'm in the same situation. Would it be okay if I get in touch as well? My IG is the same as my username but with a "z" at the end instead of an "s". I'll send you a request.
(edited 3 months ago)

Hi, My school is not letting me re-sit AQA A level computer science, can I get in touch?
Original post by yeshuvadlamudi5

Hi, My school is not letting me re-sit AQA A level computer science, can I get in touch?

Yeah sure, just send my iq a request!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending