The Student Room Group

Bristol Vs Warwick

I've been accepted as a mature student in 2 foundation years, Bristol and Warwick - I want to apply to Cambridge and UCL after that which university's programme will help me get a good psychology degree you think? both programmes will teach Biology, Psychology and Chemistry
Foundation years aren't standardised and are designed to allow students to progress to the undergraduate degree at the same university. Other unis won't necessarily accept them. You would need to contact Cambridge and UCL to see what their policy is.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Foundation years aren't standardised and are designed to allow students to progress to the undergraduate degree at the same university. Other unis won't necessarily accept them. You would need to contact Cambridge and UCL to see what their policy is.

I understand... I email colleges at Cambridge and they said they do accept both as qualifications given I did well in them... I just don't know what to choose! I want to go for psychology at Cambridge and I'm not oblivious to the fact that it's a long shot but! I want to do my absolute best to give myself a fighting chance.. and I don't know if Warwick foundation programme or Bristol's going to give me that edge.. Does that make sense?

Quick Reply

Latest