The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

post guarantee pool

has any previous student missed their first accommodation offer and then received another after being in the post-guarantee pool? i missed out on my first offer and have been told to look at private accommodation just in case by the uni since I'm now in the post guarantee pool so what are my chances of getting an offer now? please help I'm really stressed, I'm an international student I'm not really sure how to get private accommodation and would really really prefer uni accommodation over private
Original post by Anonymous
has any previous student missed their first accommodation offer and then received another after being in the post-guarantee pool? i missed out on my first offer and have been told to look at private accommodation just in case by the uni since I'm now in the post guarantee pool so what are my chances of getting an offer now? please help I'm really stressed, I'm an international student I'm not really sure how to get private accommodation and would really really prefer uni accommodation over private

Hi there
If you've still not heard back I would honestly call the accommodation hotline and get this checked out.
I am not sure what this post-guarantee pool is.

Additionally, private accommodation options are not too difficult to navigate so should you be in this situation the Uni can still help and I am also happy to be of assistance, just drop me a message!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
hi thanks for replying but I received another offer about a week after posting this and it was for my first priority this time surprisingly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending