The Student Room Group

End of yr10 is coming

I feel like it's the beginning of the end to be honest. Finished mocks about a week ago and so school is all just messing around and different events and things going on. I do track and this year is the last year for students to compete on sports day as yr11 have already left and that thought just scared me. As well as this my rounders team doesn't have a yr11 team as its a summer sport and again the yr11 have already left so that means in two weeks time ill have my very last rounders match probably ever. Obviously I know that there's still next year but this one has gone by so quick and i know that next year will be even quicker. Just was wondering if anyone else starting to feel this.
Original post by evakalabina
I feel like it's the beginning of the end to be honest. Finished mocks about a week ago and so school is all just messing around and different events and things going on. I do track and this year is the last year for students to compete on sports day as yr11 have already left and that thought just scared me. As well as this my rounders team doesn't have a yr11 team as its a summer sport and again the yr11 have already left so that means in two weeks time ill have my very last rounders match probably ever. Obviously I know that there's still next year but this one has gone by so quick and i know that next year will be even quicker. Just was wondering if anyone else starting to feel this.

relatable

Quick Reply

Latest