The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

CAS Document Experience and Urgency for Visa and Accommodation

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to fellow students who have experience with the CAS document process, as I find myself in a time-sensitive situation and could really use some guidance.

To give you a bit of context, I accepted an offer from MMU for the "MA Interiors" program at the beginning of August. I promptly paid the required deposit and on August 17th, I received the link to complete my CAS application. Without delay, I filled out the application, eagerly anticipating the CAS document's arrival.

However, as the start of the academic term draws closer, and with just under a month left, I still haven't received my CAS document. This has put me in a challenging position, considering that I need the CAS to proceed with my student visa application.
Furthermore, securing accommodation has proven to be quite difficult without the assurance of a visa in hand.

I understand that these processes can take some time, but given the time constraints, I'm growing increasingly concerned. If anyone has been in a similar situation or has advice on how to manage this situation effectively, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Best regards
Anastasia
A long thread with some recent MMU CAS timescales here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7367775
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending