The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Anyone from BCU living at the Hamstead Campus?

Heyy :smile: Well Basically I'm starting BCU this year to study Psychology at the city north campus and i'm living at the Hamstead campus and just thought it would be nice to make some friends :smile:! xx
Reply 1
Just me then :frown:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, im starting at BCU doing business and management this year, staying at hamstead. Nice to meet you =]
Reply 3
:smile: Heyyyy Nice to meet you
You living in flats or halls? :smile:
Reply 4
flats, i was late applying so didnt get the eu-suites, wbu?
Reply 5
:smile: what flat you in? if you don't my me asking? I'm living in halls :smile: xx
Reply 6
heyyy! :biggrin: yeah im living in Hampstead, im in the Juniper house in flat 6. what about you? :smile:
Reply 7
Thank **** someone else is satyin in Hamstead, i was starting to think I was the only one :smile:
Reply 8
I am too! i'm in cedar house
Reply 9
Yayy, people :smile: I really was worried it was just going to be me :smile: but i added the Hamstead Campus facebook group and made quite a few friends with people living with us :smile: I'm in halls in room 222 feel free to come sayy heyy :smile: I move in on saturday :smile: when do you lot move in? xx
hey are there any types of rooms available anywhere my friend is in desperate need of accommodation in Birmingham she starts BCU on Friday. please let me know thankss
Reply 11
Original post by PriscillaPower1
hey are there any types of rooms available anywhere my friend is in desperate need of accommodation in Birmingham she starts BCU on Friday. please let me know thankss

I would contact this place, its where we're living www.ham-cam.com :smile: Not too expensive either :smile: good luck :smile:
Reply 12
when are people starting to move in? im driving down from n.i so wont b down till sat
Reply 13
I'm not moving til sunday! Im in 5 bed flats what about everyone else?
Reply 14
im in 6 bedroom flats, all the 5's were taken!
Reply 15
So is any of you in flat 6? :biggrin: I really want to meet my room mates before I actually get there :smile:
Reply 16
I'm in a studio apartment at hamcam which is nice :smile: No idea of my room number or anything tho!
Reply 17
me too i am staying at Hamstead Campus in halls room 125 and moving in on saturday as well, hope to see you's all there :smile:
Reply 18
any1 up for hitting the city on sat night then? im in hazel house flat 1.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi i am Neethu gna join bcu in sep 2023 for leading in healthcare also planning to stay at hamcam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending