The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Mmu clearing

I sent an applicatoin for clearing, does anyone know how long it takes for it to be accepted? they gave me a provisional acceptance already.
Hi there

If you've not had one through already, you'll be sent an email outlining your provisional offer and detailing what to do next (instructions about how to refer yourself for Clearing through UCAS).

Please do call our Clearing Team back if you'd like updates on your application - 0161 247 3000. The Team are there until 8pm tonight and then back in at 8am tomorrow.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks

Sophie
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous
I sent an applicatoin for clearing, does anyone know how long it takes for it to be accepted? they gave me a provisional acceptance already.

hey, i also applied to mmu through clearing about a week ago, got my provisional acceptance but havent gotten a formal offer/email yet?
I was sent some dbs forms to fill in so im hoping thats a good sign lol.

maybe the admissions team is taking a while to process all the applications and fees especially as it must be really busy at this time !
Reply 3
I ended up getting a reply but had to decline the offer as they didnt have any accommodation for clearing students and i live 4 hours a way, but i hope you get a response soon! it took about 2-3 days for mine

hey, i also applied to mmu through clearing about a week ago, got my provisional acceptance but havent gotten a formal offer/email yet?
I was sent some dbs forms to fill in so im hoping thats a good sign lol.

maybe the admissions team is taking a while to process all the applications and fees especially as it must be really busy at this time !
I ended up getting a reply but had to decline the offer as they didnt have any accommodation for clearing students and i live 4 hours a way, but i hope you get a response soon! it took about 2-3 days for mine

Aww that’s so annoying! I’ve heard a lot of people can’t find accommodation. Thank you! Did you apply for a Healthcare course ? And I hope you find a suitable uni :smile:
Aww that’s so annoying! I’ve heard a lot of people can’t find accommodation. Thank you! Did you apply for a Healthcare course ? And I hope you find a suitable uni :smile:

Hi! If you're still waiting for a decision please give our Clearing line a call on 0161 247 3000 and they'll provide you with an update :smile:
- Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending