The Student Room Group

Will I be able to make it to second year?

I’m in my first year and I study law and I’ve passed 3 modules out of 4.. for one module I missed the coursework deadline at first causing me to have to resit and I forgot about the second deadline which is in a couple hours (i totally understand is my stupidity and my own fault) meaning I’ll have pretty much no time to research and write. If I fail this module which I will most likely, will be able to move on to second year?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in my first year and I study law and I’ve passed 3 modules out of 4.. for one module I missed the coursework deadline at first causing me to have to resit and I forgot about the second deadline which is in a couple hours (i totally understand is my stupidity and my own fault) meaning I’ll have pretty much no time to research and write. If I fail this module which I will most likely, will be able to move on to second year?

Different universities have different rules. What university are you at? Are all four modules this year worth the same number of credits (i.e. 30 credits each)?

You say you "missed the coursework deadline at first" and then "forgot about the second deadline". However, the fact that you say you now "have pretty much no time to research and write" suggests that it's not the deadlines which are the issue, it's actually starting the coursework in the first place. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending