The Student Room Group

Failing final assignment

Hi , so I am having major problems finishing my literature review, it’s a resubmit as didn’t finish it on time . So I’m starting to worry that if I fail this ? Will I have to redo the unit again ? And if I do ? Does that mean I won’t be able to get good grades on my second year ? Stressing out .. 😢😢😢
Reply 1
Yes, if you fail a resit then the consequences are serious. Having to resit the year or being kicked off the course.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi , so I am having major problems finishing my literature review, it’s a resubmit as didn’t finish it on time . So I’m starting to worry that if I fail this ? Will I have to redo the unit again ? And if I do ? Does that mean I won’t be able to get good grades on my second year ? Stressing out .. 😢😢😢

Have a look through your course handbook to see what the consequences of failing a unit are (it differs by course and by uni). You might be able to retake the unit or you might have to retake the year. Your first-year marks shouldn't impact your second year. However, be aware that second-year marks do count towards you final degree classification so make sure you work hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending