The Student Room Group

University of london admission

can i get admission on distance learning at university of london for computer science bachelor with 5 GCSE subjects including mathematics ?
Original post by ayat10
can i get admission on distance learning at university of london for computer science bachelor with 5 GCSE subjects including mathematics ?

I very much doubt it, a BSc will typically require three A levels or equivalent for entry. If you are a mature student then a foundation year might be a possible starting point.
Original post by ayat10

You mean UOL Goldsmiths? You can as long as you meet the English requirements
https://www.london.ac.uk/applications/how-apply/english-requirements
Reply 3
Original post by Mr Wednesday
I very much doubt it, a BSc will typically require three A levels or equivalent for entry. If you are a mature student then a foundation year might be a possible starting point.

thx for reply but i got admission. its Performance based where in level 4 i am limited to 2 modules only. i am fine with it as its 2 modules part of Level 4 and is very expensive for me to buy more than 2 modules each semester
Reply 4
Original post by ayat10

The University of London offers various programs through its distance learning platform called the University of London Worldwide.To get accurate and detailed information about the specific admission requirements and process for the University of London's distance learning program in Computer Science, I recommend visiting their official website or contacting their admissions department directly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending