The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Offer from Royal Holloway

I’ve received a conditional offer of ABB to study Film Studies at Royal Holloway. Oh the website it says that the course entry requirements range FROM ABB to BBB. Does my offer include the BBB or is it strictly an ABB. I find this particularly strange also as I have been offered contextual offers from three of the other universities I’ve applied for.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve received a conditional offer of ABB to study Film Studies at Royal Holloway. Oh the website it says that the course entry requirements range FROM ABB to BBB. Does my offer include the BBB or is it strictly an ABB. I find this particularly strange also as I have been offered contextual offers from three of the other universities I’ve applied for.

Every university has its own criteria for contextual admissions. Have you carefully checked Royal Holloway's criteria? If you think you meet their criteria, but have not received a contextual offer, than contact their admissions teams to check that there has not been a mistake.

You can see Royal Holloway's criteria here. Note that you must meet a minimum of two of their widening access criteria.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hi there,

The best thing to do would be to contact our Admissions team directly here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/applicationquery and they will respond as soon as possible.

We hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Royal Holloway, University of London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending