The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Uni of kent

in kent vision on my course details, it says college: eliot college. is this an accommodation? i’ve never applied for an accommodation as i’d rather commute. i don’t want to be charged weekly for an accommodation i don’t live in. can someone pls explain what it means
Original post by Anonymous
in kent vision on my course details, it says college: eliot college. is this an accommodation? i’ve never applied for an accommodation as i’d rather commute. i don’t want to be charged weekly for an accommodation i don’t live in. can someone pls explain what it means

Hi there, I understand the websites can be a bit confusing, but please do not worry as Kent Vision does not show accommodation details. :smile:

I think Eliot College in this instance refers to the location of the module's department? (You may not actually need to go to this building during your studies, so I would not worry about it.)

University accommodation is only shown when logged into the Accommodation Portal: https://kx-web.kent.ac.uk/MyAccommodation/.
(You will not have be charged extra for an accommodation, so please do not worry).

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them. :smile:

Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending