The Student Room Group

Number plate matches my name

My name is ARYAN and I wanna get a number plate that has different numbers and some letters from my name but don’t know what to write my number plate on my car can you help and gimme a Perfect suggestion btw my name is ARYAN what number plate is the best options and shows that my name is ARYAN???
ARY4N if you can find it. But it won't come cheap :biggrin:.

Otherwise AR XX YAN with the number having some kind of significance?
Reply 2
Just tell me which one and what you think is the best one I need 7 letters like a 2 digit number and letters from my name that’s how you design now tell me which number plate matches my name ARYAN remember 7 letters thanks????

Original post by RosaPonselle

Reply 3
it is cheaper to change your name by deed poll so it matches your numberplate
Reply 4
Can you check for me bc I don’t understand how to pls????

Original post by the bear
Reply 5
Original post by aryc_30
Can you check for me bc I don’t understand how to pls????

https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll

it only costs £42.44

you have to be over 18 :frown:
I am aware this is an eastern name, but if also kinda means nazi/white power here, I'd think twice putting that on my car (where people might not bother to ask the source before smashing the windows)
Reply 8
Original post by StriderHort
I am aware this is an eastern name, but if also kinda means nazi/white power here, I'd think twice putting that on my car (where people might not bother to ask the source before smashing the windows)

DVLA publish lists of number plates they won't issue, and it's very likely that 'AR nn YAN' will be on them.

It's on the '23' list, according to https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-11819653/The-new-23-number-plates-DVLA-banned.html
Reply 9
Bro just Tell me the plate pls?

Original post by martin7
DVLA publish lists of number plates they won't issue, and it's very likely that 'AR nn YAN' will be on them.

It's on the '23' list, according to https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-11819653/The-new-23-number-plates-DVLA-banned.html
Original post by aryc_30
Bro just Tell me the plate pls?

You can't get it as it's banned, that's what they are telling you.
Reply 11
Ok I am gonna do ARY4N think that matches my name the best in that case what car should I buy that looks absolutely fantastic and mad with my number plate what do you think love just tell me and let me know thanks???

Original post by RosaPonselle

Reply 12
Ye so what number plate matches my name????

Original post by the bear
Original post by aryc_30
Ok I am gonna do ARY4N think that matches my name the best

Can't get that either... see if they have banned AR23 YAN because it looks a little like Aryan... they will have banned almost all similar, you might get an old one that slipped past like AR66 YAN, but they want over 6k for it compared to say AR69 ANN at just over 1k, so you're paying a large premium to look a little like a nazi.
Reply 14
How about A22 YAN is that aloud and available???

Original post by StriderHort
Can't get that either... see if they have banned AR23 YAN because it looks a little like Aryan... they will have banned almost all similar, you might get an old one that slipped past like AR66 YAN, but they want over 6k for it compared to say AR69 ANN at just over 1k, so you're paying a large premium to look a little like a nazi.
Original post by aryc_30
How about A22 YAN is that aloud and available???

Nope, dunno why but it's not available for sale. You can only buy plates the DVLA have already issued and are available for sale, ie you can't buy mine, because I'm using it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending