The Student Room Group

EU Migrant Worker - Late Maintenance Loan Application

Hi there,
This is my second post about it, but my circumstances have changed since the last one.

When I applied to SFE, I didn't have a proper work contract, so I applied as a normal EU Student with pre-settle status (EU23N Form). Now, my situation has changed, and I'd like to ask for a Maintenance Loan, as it could be really helpful with London expenses.

Is there any way to add a Maintenance Loan form to my EU23N one? Or should I cancel my application and do it again with a PN1 form? I can't find any button on my SFE account, sadly.

I'll appreciate any help,
Many thank!
Original post by marasib
Hi there,
This is my second post about it, but my circumstances have changed since the last one.

When I applied to SFE, I didn't have a proper work contract, so I applied as a normal EU Student with pre-settle status (EU23N Form). Now, my situation has changed, and I'd like to ask for a Maintenance Loan, as it could be really helpful with London expenses.

Is there any way to add a Maintenance Loan form to my EU23N one? Or should I cancel my application and do it again with a PN1 form? I can't find any button on my SFE account, sadly.

I'll appreciate any help,
Many thank!

Hi Mara,

You need to apply on a paper PN1 form and post that to us with your contract of employment, last 3 months payslips, share code and Home Office letter. Your account will then be transferred over from an EU student to home funding once the application is data entered. The EU application will be cancelled in the process so that the new application can be updated, so please ensure that you apply for the Tuition Fees on the PN1 form as well as the Maintenance Loan.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1177416/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

EEA Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending