The Student Room Group

New Student Alert

Hi Guys,

I'm a fresh mature student, really nervous about going back into education after so long :eek:. I am currently doing an Access Course in Education with Learn Direct.

I was hoping to interact with other mature students who are on the same course or have done the course and hopefully find some friends along the way.

:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Rabz.23
Hi Guys,

I'm a fresh mature student, really nervous about going back into education after so long :eek:. I am currently doing an Access Course in Education with Learn Direct.

I was hoping to interact with other mature students who are on the same course or have done the course and hopefully find some friends along the way.

:smile:

Not on same course, but started uni at age 41. Give yourself the time to adjust and just be consistent with the time you allocate. You'll be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by A78_
Not on same course, but started uni at age 41. Give yourself the time to adjust and just be consistent with the time you allocate. You'll be fine.

I'm 35 and absolutely dreading it, trying to balance work, personal and study life. We can do this !!

Good luck in your studies :smile:
Reply 3
I just completed an Access course, and starting at a London University in September. I am in my 30s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending