The Student Room Group

URGENT anyone live in Tamworth Birmingham and know what bus to take to get to.....

Drayton manor? I've googled it and it says opposite the Tamworth train station entrance you can get an arriva bus or taxi or walk. I don't want to get a taxi on my own or walk because I've googled the walking route and it doesn't look safe to be walking alone. So the only option is the bus but which number bus and how many stops is it? I was originally going to take the 110 sapphire bus to the square in Tamworth but then from there it's a 20-30 min walk an no buses so thats not an option so I'm taking train to Tamworth now just need to know how to get to the park from Tamworth station by bus. Or if anyone knows a better way without train let me know as I'm going next week and have time to cancel and get a refund for the train tickets. Thanks
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Anyone? According to Google it's the 110 arriva bus that I need that goes direct to Drayton manor? Is this correct? That's all it says so if it's true do I just stay on the bus until I see Drayton manor??? Help this is so stressful. I cant get a refund on my Drayton manor ticket so it would be 30 quid down the drain which I can't afford to waste if I don't go but I really want to go, too excited after years of not been there. Send help 😭

Also how much is the arriva bus fare? I'll use contactless so do I just scan my card or do I have to tell the driver what ticket I want. I need a return ticket to so do I get them separately one when I go and one on the way back or do I get them together? Sorry I've never been to Tamworth before just googled it and it's saying you have to ask driver even with contactless payment.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Update: nvm I found a better route by bus which is only a 6 min walk after 2 buses which is better than 20-30 mins. I cancelled the train tickets but they have fees so barely any refund like what a rip off? But I'm so excited to go now that's sorted 🙂 Think it's stupid how no buses go there when it's a popular place, still not happy about the walking situation and am not looking forward to it at all. 😞
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest