The Student Room Group

ASDA retail graduate scheme 2023

Hello! I’m in my 4th year of university and due to graduate in the next few months, as such I’ve started to apply for graduate jobs however I’m not entirely sure what I want to do, I currently study urban planning and work part time in tesco, however I’ve applied for the ASDA graduate scheme and I’ve been invited to the next stage in the application process, does anyone have any thoughts about this program or even better is anyone currently doing it!
Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi, I graduated last year and currently looking for a grad job.
I applied to the ASDA Retail programme too and I'm struggling to find any information.
Apparently this is a brand new scheme which would explain why.
Have you completed the video interview yet? I'm going to do mine within the next few days and I'm not sure what to expect because I've done a lot of video interviews for commercial schemes etc but yet to do one for a retail position.
Original post by W4TT3RS
Hello! I’m in my 4th year of university and due to graduate in the next few months, as such I’ve started to apply for graduate jobs however I’m not entirely sure what I want to do, I currently study urban planning and work part time in tesco, however I’ve applied for the ASDA graduate scheme and I’ve been invited to the next stage in the application process, does anyone have any thoughts about this program or even better is anyone currently doing it!
Thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by mgndws
Hi, I graduated last year and currently looking for a grad job.
I applied to the ASDA Retail programme too and I'm struggling to find any information.
Apparently this is a brand new scheme which would explain why.
Have you completed the video interview yet? I'm going to do mine within the next few days and I'm not sure what to expect because I've done a lot of video interviews for commercial schemes etc but yet to do one for a retail position.

Yes I think it’s brand new too by the sounds of it!

Yes I’ve done the interview, it’s actually not too bad at all! Very generic questions such as why do you want this job, what do you want out of your career and what skills do you have that you think are valuable!

I’m not too good at interviews, so I personally struggled slightly- however I am staying positive and waiting for the outcome!

Let me know how you get on!
Hello, i’m in the same boat… have yous heard back? i heard back and have the in person interview this week!! ahhhhh
Reply 4
Hi has anyone here secured the job??
Hi
Please does anyone know what the salary is please?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest