The Student Room Group

a premed miniblog

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by toothysmile
YASSS!!!!! slay!!!! hope it all goes well!!!

THANK U! uve sent urs right? i think u said so on ur blog!
Original post by il0vereigen
THANK U! uve sent urs right? i think u said so on ur blog!

yes haha I'm so nervous I spent 4 days trying to log onto the uni portals because i am so bad at using passwords...

PRSOM on the 2024 entry fastest slowest thread... 🥰🥰🥰🥰
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 22
yes haha I'm so nervous I spent 4 days trying to log onto the uni portals because i am so bad at using passwords...

PRSOM on the 2024 entry fastest slowest thread... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

my ARU portal wasnt even working 😭 im so scared i broke mine

also im super bad with abbreviations whats PRSOM 😭
my ARU portal wasnt even working 😭 im so scared i broke mine

also im super bad with abbreviations whats PRSOM 😭

No this was the same with my Cardiff portal (but I swapped unis last min) and I had to reset the entire thing (I emailed IT but 🤦they were ignoring me lolol)
No idea what the abbreviation means but the meaninn is tsr would let me rep you any more but I would love to <3
Reply 24
No this was the same with my Cardiff portal (but I swapped unis last min) and I had to reset the entire thing (I emailed IT but 🤦they were ignoring me lolol)
No idea what the abbreviation means but the meaninn is tsr would let me rep you any more but I would love to <3

i was able to fix my ARU portal thankfully 😭 yes i also cant rep anyone it keeps saying rep others before repping this user again, BUT I HAVE 😫💔
Reply 25
ive been gone omg. i had mocks (they killed me) but i recieved an offer for neuroscience at queen marys hooray! this was in october!
tonight i received an interview invite from UEA! its in person so ill have to arrive the day before!
and almost a week ago i revieved an invite from ARU, its not as far as UEA so i can leave in the morning!
my ARU interview is in december whilst my UEA one is in jan. im super happy!
ive been gone omg. i had mocks (they killed me) but i recieved an offer for neuroscience at queen marys hooray! this was in october!
tonight i received an interview invite from UEA! its in person so ill have to arrive the day before!
and almost a week ago i revieved an invite from ARU, its not as far as UEA so i can leave in the morning!
my ARU interview is in december whilst my UEA one is in jan. im super happy!

Congrats!!!! 🥳🥳
Reply 27
i forgot all about this place haha.
as of now ive completed all my interviews the more i think about my last one (liverpool) i start feeling that i waffled too much and i said the wrong things but only time will tell ! and i always focus on my mistakes which is a personal problem.
i did aru first then manchester ( one day after my aru one however it was online, both were in dec ) then uea last month and liverpool just yesterday! so 3 in-person one online.

the main thing i kinda learned is just be less nervous. i kept overthinking before my first interview omg i felt like i didn't belong there (DO NOT HAVE THIS MINDSET) but i legit slept that night knowing that in my manchester interview i will force myself to be less nervous and it kinda worked !!

anyways its a waiting game so for now this blog shall turn into a accountability blog for school work ,, also no i havent applied for liverpool accomodation i didn't know you could apply so early lol.

as of last week i did around 11 hours of schoolwork x int prep. i didn't time myself tonight however i shall start timing myself from tomorrow.

i genuinely missed this blog i wish i wrote during my first two interviews but its okay! i hope that one day this blog inspires someone that u dont have to be an extortionary student to get into med, ill be able to do it ( God willing ) and the whoever is reading this blog behind the screen will be able to as well <3

anyways thank you for reading ill try update next week haha
Reply 28
UEA offer today 😁
UEA offer today 😁
Congrats!!🥳🥳
Reply 30
UEA offer today 😁
Congrats!
Reply 31
Original post by study23!
Congrats!
thank u <3
Reply 32
Original post by hameedah:)
Congrats!!🥳🥳
thank uuu <3
i have been gone once again (geography NEA is killing me) but just received an offer at 19:50 for manchester! huzzah
i have been gone once again (geography NEA is killing me) but just received an offer at 19:50 for manchester! huzzah
yippee!! love that the gang has all gotten offers! <3
yippee!! love that the gang has all gotten offers! <3
THANK YOU!! how about you? hopefully its been good news!
THANK YOU!! how about you? hopefully its been good news!
Yep good news! I've got an offer for dent - I also had someone impersonate my mother on tsr 💀💀💀
Yep good news! I've got an offer for dent - I also had someone impersonate my mother on tsr 💀💀💀
CONGRATS!! what school?
(how did someone impersonate ur mum huhhhh :mob: srry im on laptop idk how to do my sob emoji so take that one for now)

crying wth
CONGRATS!! what school?
(how did someone impersonate ur mum huhhhh :mob: srry im on laptop idk how to do my sob emoji so take that one for now)
QMUL :smile: I'm veryyy happy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending