The Student Room Group

MSc Physician Associate January 2024

Hi! I’m starting this thread as I haven’t seen one yet for QMUL PA course 2024 entry. I was wondering whether anyone has received their CASPER results, and/or received any information regarding interviews.

Scroll to see replies

Hi! You already took the CASPER test for the 2024 entry? Aren't you meant to take it in September 2023?
Original post by Nico2023
Hi! I’m starting this thread as I haven’t seen one yet for QMUL PA course 2024 entry. I was wondering whether anyone has received their CASPER results, and/or received any information regarding interviews.

The test is today so idk what u mean about recieveing results, everyone takes it at 5pm today
Reply 3
How did everyone find the test and how do you think you did - I'm pretty sure I did terrible
Original post by Jamz2468
How did everyone find the test and how do you think you did - I'm pretty sure I did terrible

bro i think i flopped it, only time will tell, do you know when we hear like results?
Reply 5
They said unis will get in two weeks? Does that mean we will cause it says usually a month after. I also did terribly
They said unis will get in two weeks? Does that mean we will cause it says usually a month after. I also did terribly

i think they will rank us in october and then email us about interviews but interviews are only at the end of october/start of november. have u applied to any other january unis- do you have insta?
how did everyone get on
Reply 8
Results are out. I'm in top quartile. Haven't heard from QM. You?
(edited 6 months ago)
same here, I havent heard either i think we will hear towards the end of october
Reply 10
Original post by Rezwana26
same here, I havent heard either i think we will hear towards the end of october

Did u guys use the student ID number QM sent to link your Casper test or is it any other number? I can’t find any other application id
Just wanna make sure
Reply 11
Original post by thurks
Did u guys use the student ID number QM sent to link your Casper test or is it any other number? I can’t find any other application id
Just wanna make sure

Yes. It was the "online application reference" / "application username" / "student number" - it's all the same thing
Original post by Li Eng
Results are out. I'm in top quartile. Haven't heard from QM. You?

got an interview invite today but unlike you, i didnt get the top quartile, i was 2nd quartile lol
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by sssssw
got an interview invite today but unlike you, i didnt get the top quartile, i was 3rd quartile lol

lol - just got my interview invite. Can't see how to reply though.
Reply 14
Original post by sssssw
got an interview invite today but unlike you, i didnt get the top quartile, i was 3rd quartile lol

what grade degree do you have? I am guessing this affects the decision?
Reply 15
Original post by Li Eng
lol - just got my interview invite. Can't see how to reply though.

i got 2:1 so its not like i got a 1st but maybe its cus i got so much work experience
anyone still waiting to hear back? I haven’t got an email yet
Reply 18
Original post by amirahb123
anyone still waiting to hear back? I haven’t got an email yet

still waiting to hear back too
Reply 19
Original post by Nico2023

when did you guys start to apply for this course? I want to apply for January 2025 and I'm not sure when the application process begins. is it on ucas before 16th January?

Quick Reply

Latest