The Student Room Group

Clearing App

Has anyone used the clearing app that's been advertised on tiktok? I made an application to a university even though I have all my offers and haven't received my results yet
Original post by anon25x
Has anyone used the clearing app that's been advertised on tiktok? I made an application to a university even though I have all my offers and haven't received my results yet

Is this for a specific uni? If not, it sounds very dodgy and a way to collect all your personal details. All UK applicants apply via UCAS. Very few unis accept direct applications for clearing. Can you share the link?

@Admit-One Are you aware of this?
(edited 9 months ago)
Is it this one?
(A white u with a funny dot on the top right on a turquoise background)

If so then it’s a load of crap. Only universities that have paid them will show up in the listings.

It’s a waste of time when ucas is more complete and less crap!A8F1A1E1-C91B-4002-89B4-DA951E86BA58.jpeg
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Is it this one?
(A white u with a funny dot on the top right on a turquoise background)

If so then it’s a load of crap. Only universities that have paid them will show up in the listings.

It’s a waste of time when ucas is more complete and less crap!A8F1A1E1-C91B-4002-89B4-DA951E86BA58.jpeg

Yes I submitted an application for a university on here so do you have any advice on what to do please ?
Original post by anon25x
Yes I submitted an application for a university on here so do you have any advice on what to do please ?
Did you pay them anything?
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
Did you pay them anything?

No
Original post by anon25x
No
Uninstall the app, you've been very lucky. You don't need any apps to get through clearing :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Uninstall the app, you've been very lucky. You don't need any apps to get through clearing :smile:

The only app they need... is an application.

sdl4.jpg

(OP, you'll need to wait for your results to use clearing, but you can look around and start making a shortlist of what might be available now. More courses could appear from the day before A-Level results though.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending