The Student Room Group

Would most girls filter out guys like Brad Pitt, Clooney, Dawney Jr and Johnny Depp?

In like a dating app?

Pit is 5'11''
Clooney 5'10''
Depp 5'10''
Dawney Jr 5'7''

None of them are over 6' which is the minimum height most girls want nowadays. If these men were young and online dating (but not big celebs obvs cos that's an enormous adv), would most girls filter them out through height?
Original post by Anonymous

None of them are over 6' which is the minimum height most girls want nowadays.

I am very impressed that you have a telepathic ability to know what every girl wants, are you offering coaching / lessons with this very impressive knowledge?
Reply 2
Original post by ElvisTheLemon
I am very impressed that you have a telepathic ability to know what every girl wants, are you offering coaching / lessons with this very impressive knowledge?

I didn't say every girl, I said most... which is true. You don't need to be telepathic to know this, you see it in dating apps and online where girls are more honest cos of anonymity.
In like a dating app?

Pit is 5'11''
Clooney 5'10''
Depp 5'10''
Dawney Jr 5'7''

None of them are over 6' which is the minimum height most girls want nowadays. If these men were young and online dating (but not big celebs obvs cos that's an enormous adv), would most girls filter them out through height?

Clearly you've no idea how attraction works in the real world. Way more to someone than just their height

As long as you're 5'8" you shouldn't have too many problems. IMHO, 5'7" is close enough to be able to blag it with clothes that give the illusion of a taller person (e.g. vertical stripes, pinstripes etc.).

I didn't say every girl, I said most... which is true. You don't need to be telepathic to know this, you see it in dating apps and online where girls are more honest cos of anonymity.

As I said, 5'8" is a reasonable height. Have you any idea how many hits even average girls get on dating apps? If anything, they probably put that on there just to get the number of "applicants" down to a manageable number (a bit like the 2:1 rule for graduate jobs)

Maybe it's because IRL more things contribute to your overall attractiveness than your physical appearance... or maybe people are too scared to approach someone IRL, but DEFINTIELY 5'8" is a reasonable height to get success IRL.
Reply 4
Girls? Or women?

Sit down and prepare for a shock.

Not all dating is organised via apps or websites
Reply 6
Original post by ElvisTheLemon
Sit down and prepare for a shock.

Not all dating is organised via apps or websites

I explained my rationale already and I did not say all dating is via apps or websites. I asked whether most girls would.

As I said, people who're dating online are more honest because it's anonymous and are not judged. So if you wanna see men's and women's actual preferences that are not affected by wanting to be politically correct or shamed because you're "shallow", online dating is quite accurate in demonstrating those preferences to you.
I explained my rationale already and I did not say all dating is via apps or websites. I asked whether most girls would.

As I said, people who're dating online are more honest because it's anonymous and are not judged. So if you wanna see men's and women's actual preferences that are not affected by wanting to be politically correct or shamed because you're "shallow", online dating is quite accurate in demonstrating those preferences to you.

:lol:

You do realise April 1st was almost 4 months ago, right?

If you wanna see men's and women's preferences, get your backside off the computer and take a step outside your front door... you'll see plenty of happy couples where the guy is no where near 6'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending