The Student Room Group

travel grant student finance

Hi i am going on a year abroad to Korea in a month, and I am currently filling in the form but on the form it asks for the 4 term dates but i don't know when the term dates are as i don't find out until i am there,,, what should i do? is it okay to leave it blank?

also can i fill another form after the year abroad or even mid year? as the one i am filling now is only for the visa and flight there and not return.

thanks in advance
Original post by sarinatae
Hi i am going on a year abroad to Korea in a month, and I am currently filling in the form but on the form it asks for the 4 term dates but i don't know when the term dates are as i don't find out until i am there,,, what should i do? is it okay to leave it blank?

also can i fill another form after the year abroad or even mid year? as the one i am filling now is only for the visa and flight there and not return.

thanks in advance

Hi there,

Is it the Travel Grant Form you're completing or the Course Abroad Form?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Is it the Travel Grant Form you're completing or the Course Abroad Form?

Thanks,
Claire

hi,
its the claim for reimbursement of travel expenses one.
thanks
hi,
its the claim for reimbursement of travel expenses one.
thanks

Hi there,

We won't be able to process the form if the term dates are not included. You should be able to ask the university for this information.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
so i asked the university and we only have 2 term dates, fall and spring but on the form it asks for 4 term dates (which I am assuming are autumn, winter, spring, summer), what should I do?
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

We won't be able to process the form if the term dates are not included. You should be able to ask the university for this information.

Thanks,
Claire
so i asked the university and we only have 2 term dates, fall and spring but on the form it asks for 4 term dates (which I am assuming are autumn, winter, spring, summer), what should I do?

Hi there, Are you spending the full year abroad? Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you spending the full year abroad? Thanks, Angela

hi, yes i am there from September till July.
hi, yes i am there from September till July.

Hi there, Normally there are 3 terms for the academic year. As your university have advised there are only 2 terms are they able to provide evidence of this? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending